Tuesday 25 September 2012

Sponsor Love ♥ Art and Nature


Hi everyone! I've been meaning to show off the art of this lovely sponsor and a very special friend of mine, Tammie Lee. For those of you who are already familiar with her beautiful photography, you should also know that she's a wonderful and naturally talented artist...


Beautyflows






What I love about Tammie's work is the peaceful soothing effect it seems to send out, and how each element within the art seems to flow harmoniously with one another. I think living so close to nature not only has given her the ability to understand all of its wonders, but also helps her to capture its spirit in a very positive and beautiful way. Each of her goddesses and whimsical ladies shines with feminine beauty and whispers comforting melodies to your soul...

Come visit Tammie at her enchanting blog or lovely shop to take a bigger peek into her world!

Links: Blog ♥ Shop

*************************

I'm sure you all enjoyed seeing all those comforting pieces of art...and here are a few more to replenish your soul for the day...




As usual... clicking the image will lead to its link. Here's wishing you a peaceful and lovely day!

Hugs,






Send me an e-mail for more details


3 comments:

  1. thank you for such this lovely post Amalia. You honor my art with your heart and words. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a big fan of Tammie Lee's artwork. It is lovely to see them all here in one place. I adore this post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post!
    Thanks for sharing more of her beautiful work! -xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥