Saturday 31 March 2012

Star Blogs - Felicita Sala Illustration & Painting




I was browsing through Etsy one day when I stumbled into this awesome shop owned by artist and illustrator Felicita Sala, called Babouche Rouge. I just love her wonderful quirky art, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out that she also runs her own blog! Felicita shares plenty of her marvelous work there. A few snippets now and then of her life as an artist, also things that inspire her daily.
 



And although she'd only started writing her blog in 2011, I think she's definitely done a pretty good job creating a friendly and interesting space to spend time in. I personally love to watch how she finds the small things that surround her and show that even the most ordinary things can keep us inspired.

I hope pretty colors are keeping your day bright! 





**All images were taken from Felicita Sala's blog. **


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this Amalia, I lOVe her illustrations! I shall hop over to her blog right away, I love to find new blogs to read (new to me!)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful, thank you for sharing Felicita with us! I am quite charmed by the one where animals are stepping out of the dress, wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! You've found a gem! Thank you for the link. She's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great artist you found, thanks for sharing!

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great find! I love Felicita's fun style! Thank you for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love your artwork, im really happy to find new blog like this one. Congrat!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥